What We Believe
We believe that the only true God is the Triune God; eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Father creates and preserves all things. (Hebrews 11:1-3).
- The Son redeems the world by His death and resurrection. (John 3:16, John 5:39; Acts 4:12).
- The Holy Spirit, brings us to faith (Rom. 15:13), gives us new life (John 3:5-6), and works within us to renew our lives (Rom. 8:9, 1 Cor. 6:11).
Who is Jesus?
We believe Jesus is exactly who He said He is. Along with the ancient Church, we confess that Jesus is true God and true man in one person. He is the Son of God who was crucified and raised from the dead for the salvation of all who trust in Him.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful humanity (John 1:1–2, 14; Luke 1:35).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a sacrifice on our behalf, and that our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead (Romans 3:24; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; 1 Peter 1:3–5).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and is now exalted at the right hand of God as our Prophet, Priest, and King. (Acts 1:9, 10; Hebrews 7:25; Hebrews 9:24; Romans 8:34; 1 John 2:1–2).
- We believe Jesus is coming again to judge the living and the dead (1 Peter 4:5; Romans 14:9; 2 Timothy 4:1).