Join a Small Group
Community is an important part of a healthy church life. Engagement - to be a part of an active group helps foster friendships and encouragement, building a community and a pathway to programs that interest others and provide valuable information and support.
- Men's Group and Breakfast - First Saturday each month at 7:30 a.m. - Contact Eric at .
- Mothers of Preschoolers - Second Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. - Contact the office at 301-774-9125
- Day Trippers - Exciting trips and visit to local attractions - Third Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. - Contact Bob Wolters at
- Game Night - At the Dean's Home - Third Friday at 7:00 p.m. - Contact Andy at 301-774-8298
- Book Club - Review, discussion and potluck - Second Sunday at 6:00 p.m. - Contact the Office at .
- Ministry Teams - Elders, Education/Spiritual Growth, Facilities, Social Ministry, Worship Ministry, Youth Ministry, Altar Guild, Chase Shelter Meals, Sell Grocery Gift Cards, Nursery, Stewardship, Wednesday Nigh Suppers or the Board of Trustees.
We look forward to having you join us.