Join a Small Group
Community is an important part of a healthy church life. Engagement - to be a part of an active group helps foster friendships and encouragement, building a community and a pathway to programs that interest others and provide valuable information and support.
THESE ACTIVITIES WILL RESUME IN THE FALL UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTIFIED!
- Men's Group and Breakfast - First Saturday each month at 7:30 a.m. - Contact Eric at .
- Mothers of Preschoolers - See calendar for current month schedule - Contact the office at 301-774-9125
- Day Trippers - Contact Bob Wolters at
- Game Night - At the Dean's Home - Third Friday at 7:00 p.m. - Contact Andy at 301-774-8298
- Book Club - Will meet on Zoom. You will be notified about How to join the group.
“The Island of Sea Women” Written by Lisa See . Check it out!
- Ministry Teams - Elders, Education/Spiritual Growth, Facilities, Social Ministry, Worship Ministry, Youth Ministry, Altar Guild, Chase Shelter Meals, Stewardship, Wednesday Night Suppers or the Board of Trustees.
We look forward to having you join us.